Inovace Technologies Limited is looking for exceptional & Experienced Firmware developers to join our engineering team. Inovace is the fastest growing Industrial & Enterprise IoT company in Bangladesh. Our expertise is in designing & building amazing electronics backed by strong & robust software. And proudly, Inovace is pioneering IoT device manufacturing in the country. By being a part of our core engineering team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and brand new ideas which reside in the lives of millions of people and machines in this country.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Title: Firmware Developer
Job Type: Full Time (We are not offering any remote positions right now)
Working Hours: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Including lunch hour)
Off days: Friday, Saturday
Location: Elephant Road, Dhaka
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: January 31, 2022
- The best working atmosphere in the industry
- Yearly two festival bonuses
- Yearly 22 days of paid leave
- Yearly salary review based on KPI (upto 50%)
- Loyalty Bonus after 3 years and 5 years
- Monthly performance bonus based on KPI (upto 10%)
- Fully subsidized lunch
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Annual tour and team outing
- Weekly knowledge sharing session
- Core firmware development for Tipsoi (Flagship product)
- Firmware development for Industrial automation products
- Port embedded C/C++ codebase to python/cython projects
- Use SBCs together with auxiliary hardware to build complete solutions
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc., and analyze complex technical terms and break them down.
- Validate technical requirements of different projects from Analysts or management.
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes as well as coach the team to do the same.
- Collaborate and work with Embedded system engineers.
- Collaborate and work with Backend developers to ensure secure and smooth data transfer.
- Maintain engineering best practices through the team like Design Patterns, Unit Tests, CI/CD, Clean Code, Refactoring, Code Review etc.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- At least Two(02) years experience in a similar position.
- Programming experience for ARM, AVR microcontrollers
- Proficiency in embedded C/C++, Python, Cython etc
- Experience with various protocols (UART, SPI, I2C etc)
- Experience of interfacing industrial sensors with MCUs
- Experience with embedded Linux will be a plus
- Ability to be part of the family, team spirit and mutual respect
- Working knowledge in git, jira